GlobalGirl Media’s 2017 mini-training, How to Create Branded Content to a Brief
Date: July 2017
Locations: Hult International Business School; Brockwell Park and Thomson Reuters, Canary Wharf.
It was a packed three days.
Tamara Jacobs and other content creators at Thomson Reuters guided us through 3 days of masterclasses, workshops and hands-on exercises to discover the skills needed to make videos with a specific branded look.
Over the three days, participants:
- Learnt how to analyse a brief to create a social impact campaign
- Responded to the brief for Sports UK… how to encourage more girls to take up sports.
- Analysed the Challenges, Insights, Ideas and Execution of their idea
- Shot the material on location around London, with the backup of GlobalGirl Media UK graduates and tutors Sue Carpenter and Victoria Bridges
- Attended studio sessions at Thomson Reuters; learnt from professionals in Mobile Journalism, social media and graphics and
- Watched a news show being recorded live.
As a result of the three day training, the participants came up with the following film: